Piece your Project Together
3D Scanning Services ideally suited for:
- Complex environments with piping, ducting and assemblies
- Hazardous and difficult to reach spaces
- Large objects that prove difficult to measure traditionally
- Complex geometries with nonconformity
ACQUIP’s 3D Scanning services utilizes state of the art technology to capture complex environments very quickly. Our engineers utilize technologies like LIDAR (light detection and ranging), the same tech used in autonomous vehicles, to capture and measure objects nearby the device to within millimeter precision. A typical 3D scan can generate millions of measured points within minutes. The 3-dimensional image captured by these devices then is processed to a finished deliverable in a CAD package to your desired output.
ACQUIP’s 3D Scanning Services, using the FARO Focus 3D Scanner advanced technology can accurately capture As-Built Conditions in any environment. ACQUIP is able to simulate components in 3D for installation purposes, as well as perform design validation and reverse engineering. The post processing of scanned data even makes it possible to easily inspect structural deflection on complex surfaces in small spaces.
…A typical 3D scan can generate millions of measured points within minutes.
Our 3D Scanning Applications include:
- Retrofits – Creation of P&ID’s Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams of existing equipment
- Construction Monitoring: verification, inspection and analysis
- Asset & Facility Management
- As-Built Verification & Existing Conditions
- Virtual Simulation: Virtual Walkdown & Virtual Fit-Up
- Interference & Clash Detection Analysis
- Scan to BIM Building information Modeling
3D SCANNING SERVICES FOR POWER GENERATION
Power plants and industrial facilities are ideally suited for 3D measurement services that ACQUIP can provide. Every day, plants across the world rely on 3D measurements to both maintain, upgrade, retrofit and repair facilities and equipment. During an outage, reducing unplanned downtime is critical and our solutions have helped many project managers achieve success.
ACQUIP’s 3D Scanning services offer the following benefits in Power Generation:
- Save significant time and cost savings over traditional methods
- capturing existing conditions and as-built documentation of facilities
- eliminate rework by using virtual design analysis techniques (VDC & BIM)
- identifying potential interferences & clash detection
- Discrete measurement and tie-in points for pre-manufacturing
- Asset management for verification and audit
- Virtual Walkdowns for project planning
ACQUIP also provides 3D Scanning Services to other industries for instance: Petrochemical Oil & Gas, Construction & Surveying, BIM & Architecture, Marine & Shipbuilding and Manufacturing. Contact us with all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1(305) 538 7101
Working with ACQUIP on the job we had in Italy recently was the best experience I have had in this type situation. ACQUIP was very professional and the response time far exceeded my expectations. The rental equipment was in top shape and made it possible for us to take care of our customer in an emergency situation. We will look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for your hard work.
ACQUIP’s engineers performed a great job for Siemens Energy . The Fluid Drive and Gearbox and Pump were all included in the task. Each component was aligned to “all” of Siemens procedures and specifications requested. The Siemens customer was very satisfied with the results of the alignment and process.
First I would like to thank you for your help. We need a piece of alignment equipment on site last minute do to a break down. ACQUIP responded to your request immediately, recommend the right tool for the job, and had the tool on site by 8:30 AM the following morning. Just outstanding customer service and support from the entire ACQUIP team.
ACQUIP was the best choice to rent the Laser Tracker. It speeded up the process! I will definitely come back on our next set of fixtures!
I highly recommend ACQUIP for executing both Tops on/Tops off and Tops off Steam path alignments.