Here's What We Do Better
3D Specialized Measurements
- Standard/Pedestal Elevation
- Standard/Pedestal Levelness
- Bearing Elevation and Dimensioning
- Rotor Dimensioning/ Rotor Sag
- Rotor to Cylinder Components Virtual Fit Up
- Horizontal Joint Deviation
- Virtual Shaft Alignment
- Measure Complex Relationships On Site
- Shorten Outage
- Improve Workflow – Staying on Schedule
- Less components need to go to machine shop
- Find out if there is a problem before component is installed
- Coupling alignment is done before rotor is installed
- Improve Quality – Improving Safety
ACQUIP Outage Services differentiates its products by being highly responsive, specialized and precise. We provide value to our clients that depend on us because time is their most precious commodity and they cannot sacrifice safety or accuracy. We focus on alignment of rotating equipment to Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Marine Industries. This is our specialty. Engineers and Managers from these industries trust us because we know what they want.
…When ACQUIP is working on your outage, you are hiring a company that takes pride in what they do and takes ownership of the deliverables.
Some reasons to depend on ACQUIP for your outage are:
- So you can sleep at night…
- You don’t have to worry about it…
- It has to be right…
- Failure is not an option…
- You don’t want to put the credibility of your business at risk…
When ACQUIP is working on your outage, you are hiring a company that takes pride in what they do and takes ownership of the deliverables. We want you to succeed. When you are choosing a service provider for an outage make sure that you ask yourself the following questions:
How much is it worth for you to deliver on time without any problems?
Are you sure you are providing the correct solution?
How much will it cost to do it over again?
How much will it cost you replace the client you just lost due to poor quality?
How much is your company’s integrity worth?
Do you want to be on a conference call with the plant owner at 3AM because of an avoidable problem?
There are costs associated with poor quality assurance other than the up-front considerations and what is obvious…
Increased outage duration
- Daily Burn Rate – Obvious
- Lost Production – Obvious
- Finish Date Delay Penalties – Obvious
- Extra Project Management Costs – Hidden
Startup Issues – Not Considered
- Engineering Time – Hidden
- Investigation Time – Hidden
- Data Review Time – Hidden
Rework – Not Considered
- Labor costs – Obvious
- Increased Supervision Costs – Hidden
- Damaged Reputation – Hidden
We are experts at what we do, so you can be an expert at what you do. For more information about our Outages Services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (305) 538 7101
Working with ACQUIP on the job we had in Italy recently was the best experience I have had in this type situation. ACQUIP was very professional and the response time far exceeded my expectations. The rental equipment was in top shape and made it possible for us to take care of our customer in an emergency situation. We will look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for your hard work.
ACQUIP’s engineers performed a great job for Siemens Energy . The Fluid Drive and Gearbox and Pump were all included in the task. Each component was aligned to “all” of Siemens procedures and specifications requested. The Siemens customer was very satisfied with the results of the alignment and process.
First I would like to thank you for your help. We need a piece of alignment equipment on site last minute do to a break down. ACQUIP responded to your request immediately, recommend the right tool for the job, and had the tool on site by 8:30 AM the following morning. Just outstanding customer service and support from the entire ACQUIP team.
ACQUIP was the best choice to rent the Laser Tracker. It speeded up the process! I will definitely come back on our next set of fixtures!
I highly recommend ACQUIP for executing both Tops on/Tops off and Tops off Steam path alignments.